Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome to Blogging!!!

Hello people this is the Hulinator speaking I am a first time blogger so please take it easy on me,

I just would like to asert myself in the blogging community as a man that stands firm for his ideals I would like people that read my blog to feel openly about them and do not hesitate to speak freely

I would like to say a little bit about myself

name: Hulinator, of course

address: 156 Cobblestone Way Barage, IL

occupation: sniper for the FBI

Interests: I am a devout christian and I am addicted to the message of Jesus Christ and what he has done for me is simply wonderful I hope to blog about a lot of religous topics and hope to get some good feedback on said topics

that is all look for the next installment of words from The Hulinator!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment